Friday, May 1, 2009

In Howry we trust??? Not me...

Watching the game right now at work, 3-0 Giants top of the 8th... I'm trying not to panic but I find myself working myself up... Is anyone else? For some reason, Comcast sports lostthe feed for the tube, yet can still give us the play-by-play...

I can deal with that except Randy Johnson just got pulled after 7 exceptional innings and Bobby Howry is in... Good Lord, please help us...

Nevermind, Howry gave up a homerun, I guess my worries are confirmed...

Thankfully it looks as if Bruce Bochy has about as much confidence in Howry as I do right now. Best managerial descison so far this season... Affeldt in, I'm feeling better...

Here's to a strong outing by Affeldt/Wilson for the 8th/9th...

(and now that the TV feed is working again, i'djust like to thank Comcast fromsaving me from witnessing the Bobby Howry gaffe)

No comments: